Sweet Home Chicago
- Missing my magnanimous MOM
- Midsummer Arts Faire 2013
- Senior Citizens listen up!
- We hope you win Little Miss Quincy "P.J."!
- Fresh Hops Grammatically Chromatic
- Chicago Studio Club thanked at Old Town Burger Saloon event hosted by Erin McDougald
- 7 Rules of Life
- Support Independent Music
- Linda Solotaire PR and Marketing Workshop Just for Jazz Musicians
- Libby York at The Metropolitan Room
- Keri Johnsrud volunteering with International Volunteer HQ
- Wavefront Beachside Music Festival at Montrose Harbor Beach 2012
- Sunday with the Kimberly Gordon Organ Trio
- What cracker?
- Rose Colella and Linda Solotaire
- About thepointandshootist.com
- Hyde Park Jazz Society
- Kites for Kids
- Lake Michigan
- Neighbors & Friends
- Buckingham Fountain
- Clark Sisters
- Sharon Fuqua
- Zhya Jacobs
- Chicagostudioclub livemusic
- Photographer Farrad Ali
- Smoke on the Water -my photos & story on UPTOWN UPDATE!
- the point & shootist’s blog
- the point and shootist @ pbase.com
- the point-n-shootist.com
- Uptown Update with Tracey’s “Breaking News in Chicago”
- Urban Tribal Elevation
Posted here… before today!
It has been said… on this very site!
Posted in: Chicago,Chicago area,Chicago Studio Club,Chicago Studio Club video,family,Illinois,Live Music,Live Music event,Live Music Video,Local photographer,Midwest images,musicians,news, local news, happenings, events,point and shoot,Point and Shootist,the point and shootist,thepointandshootist.com,video by #1 on March 08, 2013
Fresh Hops Grammatically Chromatic
Fresh Hops "Grammatically Chromatic" is an original song by Joe Marcinek, the grand finale at the Chicago Studio Club benefit and also MY FAVORITE Fresh Hops song – what a way to end a GREAT PARTY! (At the beginning of the clip you will hear Fred and I and the guys in the band having a little fun)! These guys came all the way in from Northwest Indiana to play for us, and we REALLY appreciate their effort!
Chicago jazz vocalist Erin McDougald threw a party toasting and thanking Chicago Studio Club on Monday, February 25, 2013, from 8pm – 2am. This LIVE MUSIC event was at Old Town Burger Saloon, 1208 N. Wells, (Division/Wells), Chicago! There was a $10 cover and partial proceeds went to Chicago Studio Club.
All genres of live music were played much to the delight of the audience, who embraced it all! A menu offering good food, which we tried and thoroughly enjoyed, and of course, booze a plenty, an absolutely GREAT PARTY!
If you were unable to attend, and still wish to show support to the Chicago Studio Club, there is a Paypal donate button (it’s that yellow button that says DONATE ). The button is at the top of every page on both of music websites and any amount is appreciated.
http://www.reverbnation.com/freshhops , have MORE about our friends FRESH HOPS!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chicagos… , has a set of photos from this special night – check them out!
http://www.examiner.com/article/celeb… , has an article by jazz critic/author/writer Neil Tesser, check it out!
http://www.chicagostudioclub.net/2013… , has event details.
Technorati Tags: Fresh Hops Grammatically Chromatic,Fresh Hops,Fresh Hops Band,Grammatically Chromatic,G Mac,Chicago Studio Club,live music,The Point and Shootist,live music video,Fresh Hops video,Grammatically Chromatic video,The Abbey Pub,Abbey Pub Green Room video,Northwest Indiana band,Chicago musician,Indiana band,Chicago band,Chicago,Illinois,Joe Marcinek,Ian Gill,Matt Vlyman,Kevin Mardosian,Stephan Jude,Kevin Mardo,Chicago Studio Club benefit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.