The Latest by The Point and Shootist
- Missing my magnanimous MOM
- Midsummer Arts Faire 2013
- Senior Citizens listen up!
- We hope you win Little Miss Quincy "P.J."!
- Fresh Hops Grammatically Chromatic
- Chicago Studio Club thanked at Old Town Burger Saloon event hosted by Erin McDougald
- 7 Rules of Life
- Support Independent Music
- Linda Solotaire PR and Marketing Workshop Just for Jazz Musicians
- Libby York at The Metropolitan Room
- Keri Johnsrud volunteering with International Volunteer HQ
- Wavefront Beachside Music Festival at Montrose Harbor Beach 2012
MORE by The Point and Shootist
- About thepointandshootist.com
- Hyde Park Jazz Society
- Kites for Kids
- Lake Michigan
- Neighbors & Friends
- Buckingham Fountain
- Clark Sisters
- Sharon Fuqua
- Zhya Jacobs
- Chicagostudioclub livemusic
- Photographer Farrad Ali
- Smoke on the Water -my photos & story on UPTOWN UPDATE!
- the point & shootist’s blog
- the point and shootist @ pbase.com
- the point-n-shootist.com
- Uptown Update with Tracey’s “Breaking News in Chicago”
- Urban Tribal Elevation
Posted here… before today!
It has been said… on this very site!
- #1 on Go into the arts
- #1 on Pat Surface remembered
- Bob Surface on Pat Surface remembered
- Bob Surface on Go into the arts
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2012! | Chicago Studio Club on Patricia Diane Yoder Surface died Fri., Dec. 23, 2011
For my eyes only
Posted in: Chicago,Chicago Studio Club,Chicago Studio Club video,Community,Illinois,Images,jazz,Live Music,Live Music event,Live Music Venue,Live Music Video,Local photographer,Midwest images,musicians,news, local news, happenings, events,Photography,Photos,point and shoot,Point and Shootist,the point and shootist,thepointandshootist.com by #1 on February 20, 2013
We have something to invite you to!
Monday, February 25, 2013
8:00 pm – 2:00 am
"There’s a party goin’ on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too"
Chicago jazz vocalist Erin McDougald is throwing a party toasting and thanking Chicago Studio Club and we want you to come!
1208 N. Wells
Partial proceeds go to Chicago Studio Club.
Live music – all genres – all night long!
Good food, booze a plenty.
Free street parking after 9:00 pm, parking garage across the street.
This is the facebook event link, open to the public.
If you cannot attend, and still wish to show support, we have a paypal donate button (it’s that yellow button that says DONATE ). The button is at the top of every page of both of our music websites & will appreciate any amount.
Please pass the word on, everyone is welcome! Stop in and party with us!
Erin McDougald "Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be?)
Poster by Chicago Studio Club 2013.
Technorati Tags: Chicago Studio Club,Chicago Studio Club poster,live music,live music event,Erin McDougald,Erin McDougald video,Erin McDougald party,Old Town Burger Saloon,Chicago,Illinois,entertainment,music tonight,1208 N. Wells,Wells and Division,Chicago Studio Club party,Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be video,benefit,fundraiser,party,Old Town,The Point and Shootist
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.