The Latest by The Point and Shootist
- Warning labels
- Missing my magnanimous MOM
- Midsummer Arts Faire 2013
- Senior Citizens listen up!
- We hope you win Little Miss Quincy "P.J."!
- Fresh Hops Grammatically Chromatic
- Chicago Studio Club thanked at Old Town Burger Saloon event hosted by Erin McDougald
- 7 Rules of Life
- Support Independent Music
- Linda Solotaire PR and Marketing Workshop Just for Jazz Musicians
- Libby York at The Metropolitan Room
- Keri Johnsrud volunteering with International Volunteer HQ
MORE by The Point and Shootist
- About thepointandshootist.com
- Hyde Park Jazz Society
- Kites for Kids
- Lake Michigan
- Neighbors & Friends
- Buckingham Fountain
- Clark Sisters
- Sharon Fuqua
- Zhya Jacobs
- Chicagostudioclub livemusic
- Photographer Farrad Ali
- Smoke on the Water -my photos & story on UPTOWN UPDATE!
- the point & shootist’s blog
- the point and shootist @ pbase.com
- the point-n-shootist.com
- Uptown Update with Tracey’s “Breaking News in Chicago”
- Urban Tribal Elevation
Posted here… before today!
It has been said… on this very site!
- #1 on Go into the arts
- #1 on Pat Surface remembered
- Bob Surface on Pat Surface remembered
- Bob Surface on Go into the arts
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2012! | Chicago Studio Club on Patricia Diane Yoder Surface died Fri., Dec. 23, 2011
For my eyes only
Posted in: Community,family,joke, quip, witticism, wisdom,news, local news, happenings, events,point and shoot,Point and Shootist,the point and shootist by #1 on April 30, 2014
I’m not saying let’s get rid of all the stupid people. I’m just saying let’s remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.
I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.
You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she’s probably angry.
Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That’s common sense leaving your body.
I don’t like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.
I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row!
I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.
Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers, if you find one, what’s your plan?
This was forwarded to me and I found it too funny not to pass on, enjoy!